Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Dunk Low
64.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal

+3
patrice
Burnie
deb76
7 participants

MBC

deb76
    Réponse à tout

MBC - Page 3 Empty Re: MBC

Message  deb76 Mer 24 Déc 2008 - 16:53

Electronslibres, je pense aussi que celui qui affirme que le Jazz est une erreur est lui-même sujet à un grave dysfonctionnement intellectuel ....
    Pour ma part, j'aimerais bien avoir la capacité intellectuelle de Pierre Boulez, tant au niveau de ses écrits que de ses compositions. Repons qui joue de la transformation des timbres en temps réel de six solistes de l'ensemble intercontemporain est une pure merveille.
    Et si je ne partage pas son avis sur le jazz, je n'oublie pas que l'Ircam, toujours du temps de Boulez, s'est ouvert à des musiciens comme Franck Zappa ou Georges Lewis sur un plan strictement jazz.

Maintenant, il faudra me démontrer en quoi l'atonalité pour l"atonalité peut être musicale.Mais en fait, il ne s'agit meme pas de cela! Je m'en fous complètement, je pourrais développer les raisons pour lesquelles je m'en moque mais ça prendrai des heures.
    C'est extraordinaire, comme ça tout un pan de la musique complètement nié, de Boulez à Dutilleux, Xénakis, en passant par Messiaen, Penderecki, Ligeti, Nono, Schoënberg, Berg...
    Et que fait-on,en jazz de Coltranne, Albert Ayler, Archie Shepp, Anthony Braxton, Art Ensemble of Chicago, Cecil Taylor, Pharoah Sanders, Sun Ra, pour ne citer qu'eux ?
    Emmanuel
    Emmanuel
    Langue pendue

Message  Emmanuel Mar 6 Jan 2009 - 2:04

Pour recentrer le débat :

La 2.0 est là.

Ca va chier :-)
    Emmanuel
    Emmanuel
    Langue pendue

Message  Emmanuel Mar 17 Fév 2009 - 1:11

Meka, quand je suis arrivé ici et après mon premier post Numerologien avec un peu de musique, tu m'as dit un truc du genre "vivement une track entièrement composée avec Numerology". C'est chose faite :-)

Enfin, avec aussi mon Nord Rack 2X, je peux plus me passer de sa belle coque rouge. C'est devenu comme une extension de ma créativité !

Voilà le morceau, comme tu t'en doutes, pas d'audio, pas de sorties séparées, c'est du midi, une prise et enregistrement du master. (J'ai enfin compris comment utiliser la timeline, je suis content !) C'est toujours très minimaliste, mais je m'approche de plus en plus des développements et sons que j'ai in ze cervelet, ça va enfin commencer à ressembler à quelque chose !

Le bouzin :

Don't fuck the dogs

Je l'ai, si je puis dire, chié en un week-end, fallait que ça sorte, donc l'arrangement n'est pas extrêmement développé et il n'y a pas encore assez d'aléas - je ne maîtrise pas super bien le soft pour l'instant - pour que ça me plaise vraiment ! On va dire que c'est en cours.

Bonne soirée msieu dames !

PS : heu, pourquoi j'suis obligé d'entrer mes liens en html si je veux que ça marche ? Le BBCode déconne ?
    Emmanuel
    Emmanuel
    Langue pendue

Message  Emmanuel Mar 27 Oct 2009 - 12:14

Attention, du lourd arrive !

Jim de Five12 a dévoilé ses plans d'expansion pour Numerology.

Au programme....

This posting is to reveal some details on the future development plans for Numerology and related plugins. As with all plans, they will probably change a bit, but the overall picture currently looks like this:

Updates on Numerology 2.2 and the MonoNote AU

Early builds and testing of the MonoNote AU has gone very well. Everyone loves having the MonoNote as a plugin, and the integration advantages seem to outweigh any issues regarding latency. I have two major features to finish coding, and a few smaller ones, but once those are done (my current estimate is 2-3 weeks), I will make a public build available.

As anyone who has examined the early screenshots may have guessed, the MonoNote AU leverages a lot from the main Numerology code base. What this means is that once all the "hosting details" are taken care of (i.e. MIDI transmission, AU params and presets, etc.), then I can pretty easily start making versions of other Numerology modules. More on that later.

For Numerology 2.2, there will be a one or two more beta builds, then I will move it to "release candidate" status, with the expectation that it will be released at about the same time as the MonoNote AU goes "public beta".

Numerology 3

After Numerology 2.2 is released, the next big development push will be for what I call the Numerology 3 development cycle. This includes the following products:

- The MonoNote AU

- Numerology 3, (N3) a paid upgrade for Numerology 2.

- Numerology 3 Pro, (N3 Pro) a new, expanded version of Numerology.

- The Five12 Sequencer Kit : (FSK) a set of 5 Audio Unit sequencing plugins, comprised of AU versions of several sequencing modules from Numerology: the MonoNote, the PolyNote, the Drum Sequencer, the Chord Sequencer, and a Discrete Sequencing combo (some combination of Interval, Gate & Velocity sequencers that I have not finalized yet).

So we are jumping from one product to four, at three different price points. Each product has a specific focus in terms of what users may be looking for, and this has perhaps made everything a bit more complicated than it needs to be. But the benefit is that it gives users the ability to choose what fits their workflow the best. This new product mix will also help me determine where to focus my efforts based on which products are the most popular.

- The MonoNote AU is the entry-level, super-inexpensive "try out the Numerology concept" product. If you have a Numerology 2 or 3 license, you get to use the MonoNote AU for no extra charge.

- Numerology 3 is the mainstream upgrade for folks who prefer to run Numerology standalone, but for whom it is perhaps not the center of their sequencing setup, or they are not ready to upgrade to the Pro version.

- The Five12 Sequencer Kit is for users who specifically want to run plugin versions of Numerology sequencers.

- Numerology 3 Pro is for those who want everything. An N3 Pro license gets you both Numerology 3 with a significantly expanded feature set, and the ability to run all the plugins in the FSK.

Pricing

Tentative pricing for these producs (in US Dollars) is:

MonoNote AU : $39
    Numerology 3 : $119
    Five12 Sequencer Kit : $119
    Numerology 3 Pro : $199

Upgrades & Crossgrades

I see Numerology 3 and the FSK as "sibling" products, so they are priced the same, but you can easily crossgrade between them: Owners of either product will be able to crossgrade for $40.

A quick note: there will be discounts on most upgrades and crossgrades during what I call the "trial period", more on that in a bit.

Numerology 3 Pro is the "umbrella" product: If you have a license for it, you get access to everything. The standard price for upgrading to N3 Pro from either N3 or the FSK is $80, or $40 if you have already bought a crossgrade for N3 or the FSK.

The MonoNote AU will be available standalone as an "entry-level" plugin, and you can upgrade from that to the FSK for $80, and from there to the N3 crossgrade or the Pro version.

The upgrade from Numerology 2 to Numerology 3 will $40, and that includes the FSK crossgrade. Or you can upgrade directly to N3 Pro for $80.

Betas & the Trial Period

My experience using a private beta test group for the early MonoNote AU builds has been very successful, so I plan to expand it a bit. Instead of following my usual path of releasing a lot of early builds to anyone that is interested, I will limit early builds of N3, N3 Pro and the FSK to the private beta group.

Public builds of the new products will become available once they are reasonably stable, and most features are in place. So that means that it will be longer before you get any public betas to try, but when you get them, they will be more usable.

Once public builds of N3, N3 Pro and the FSK are available, then licenses will be available for regular users to purchase, if they want to be early adopters, or they can wait until the main release. This is what I referred to as the "trial period". It will last from when the first public betas of the new products are released, until a few days after their final release. During that time, crossgrades between N3 and the FSK, and upgrades to N3 Pro will be discounted a bit (I don't know how much yet).

Features

I can't say exactly what all features will be in N3 or N3 Pro, but much of what will be there has been discussed at some point on the forum. I should also point out that many of the features that will become available have already been prototyped, so development will proceed very quickly.

Here are a few highlights:

N3 & N3 Pro:
    - A new UI based on the one used by the MonoNote AU.
    - Better options for importing & exporting modules.
    - Various usability tweaks and other features.

N3 Pro:
    - Extensive OSC support
    - A new remote-control protocol, with both MIDI and OSC support
    - New logic modules
    - New audio processing modules
    - New synthesis options
    - Programmable user scales
    - Per-stack audio recording
    - Support for multi-output AU's (and sidechain inputs)
    - Many other items

Features for the FSK will mirror what is happening with the MonoNote AU; just use your imagination to visualize how the other modules will look and work in that environment.

Numerology 3.1 and 3.2

As I cannot squeeze everything into the Numerology 3.0 release, some features will be postponed to following releases. There will be no separate upgrade charges for those releases.

The Numerology AU

As I mentioned early on, once I have the MonoNote running smoothly as an AU, getting other Numerology modules to run as plugins is not all that hard -- it still takes some work to "port" things over, test them, deal with AU-specific oddities and all, but all that is manageable. The goal, of course, is to be able to load entire Numerology stacks as plugin instances, and I think that is likely possible, but everything cannot happen at once. First I have to verify that the MonoNoteAU is a practical sequencing solution, then port the other sequencing modules to build the FSK, and (at pretty much the same time), put together N3 and N3 Pro. (There is a lot of overlap between N3 and the FSK in terms of UI development).

Then, when that is all together, I'll start implementing a way to host full Numerology stacks (with all modules) within a plugin. When that happens, the resulting "Numerology AU" will be part of N3 Pro, but will appear in a release after 3.0 itself (probably 3.1). So even if you are only ever interested in running Numerology as an AU, there is significant motivation to get N3 Pro during the trial period, as you will save some money.

New Purchasers

If you purchased (or purchase) Numerology on or after October 15th 2009, then you can get a Numerology 3 license/serial number for free. You would still have to pay the crossgrade if you want the FSK, or to upgrade to N3 Pro, but you will of course be eligible for discounted pricing during the trial period. To request the N3 serial number, just send an email to Five12 anytime after the first N3 build becomes available.

That's all for now. Feel free to ask any questions you like. Some of them I'll be able to answer now, but others I may not be able answer for a while.

Cheers,
    Jim

Pour une upgrade vers N3 Pro, qui me semble être l'upgrade la plus utile, ça fait 80 $, soit environ 50 euros... J'attends avec impatience. Nouvelles possibilités en audio, en midi ; nouveaux modules de "synthèse" (terme ambigu vu les modules qu'il nous a mis jusqu'ici : un drum sampler et un sampler), etc.

Du lourd, j'vous dis !

Contenu sponsorisé

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Jeu 28 Mar 2024 - 15:21

Ne ratez plus aucun deal !
      Abonnez-vous pour recevoir par notification une sélection des meilleurs deals chaque jour.
      IgnorerAutoriser